Hartzell's Pharmacy, family-owned and operated for more than 46 years, is staffed by clinical pharmacists and provides a wide range of pharmacy, home medical equipment and wellness services. Specialized staff are available including pharmacists experienced in compounding and long-term care, as well as a respiratory therapist and certified mastectomy and diabetic shoe fitters. We offer a wide range of products and services to help individuals live independent and healthier lives. Our company provides the technology people need and the personal service they want. We look forward to assisting you and your family!
Grand Opening: Saturday November 22
Celebrate and Save! 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Learn about a new free home safety assessment/fall prevention program.
- Free screenings — blood sugar, blood pressure, osteoporosis.
- Flu shots available.
- Special appearance by Princess Elsa (11 a.m. – 1 p.m.) Bring your camera!
- Prize drawings. Grand prize is an Apple iPad. (Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this program.)
- Music and giveaways by Cat Country Radio personality Becca Lynn (10 a.m. - Noon).
- Exclusive, grand opening day savings throughout the store.
Please visit our facebook page for updates on the event!
For directions to our location, please visit the “About Us” page.
Please note that our pharmacy is closed on New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas to allow our staff to spend time with their loved ones.
Hartzell's Pharmacy is happy to assist the community and local groups. If your organization is requesting sponsorship, please complete our Donation Request Form and submit to Vince or Kristen Hartzell for review. Please note that requests can take up to 10 business days for consideration and processing.