Hartzell’s Pharmacy, family-owned and operated for more than 46 years, is staffed by clinical pharmacists and provides a wide range of pharmacy, home medical equipment and wellness services. Specialized staff are available including pharmacists experienced in compounding and long-term care, as well as a respiratory therapist and certified mastectomy and diabetic shoe fitters. We offer a wide range of products and services to help individuals live independent and healthier lives. Our company provides the technology people need and the personal service they want. We look forward to assisting you and your family!
Holiday Specials: Saturday November 29
9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Best ever seat lift chair sale! Free heat and massage OR $150 off. (Not valid on insurance billed items.)
- 20% Off Toys. Join Hartzell’s for the Toys for Tots campaign! Donate a new, unwrapped toy.
- Hartzell’s Store Gift Cards — For each $30 gift card purchased, receive a free $5 gift card and for each $100 gift card, receive a free $25 gift card.
- Learn about a new free home safety assessment/fall prevention program.
- Flu shots available.
- A seat lift chair or bathroom grab bars could be the most thoughtful gift you could give this year! We have a full line of home and bathroom safety products.
NEW Free in-home safety assessment
Worried about your parents falling? Do they have trouble getting up from their favorite chair? Call Hartzell's for a free home safety assessment. We'll come to your home and make recommendations to help your loved ones maintain their independence, prevent falls and stay healthy and safe in their home.
Call for more information or to schedule a free assessment.
For directions to our location, please visit the "About Us" page.
Please note that our pharmacy is closed on New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas to allow our staff to spend time with their loved ones.
Hartzell’s Pharmacy is happy to assist the community and local groups. If your organization is requesting sponsorship, please complete our Donation Request Form and submit to Vince or Kristen Hartzell for review. Please note that requests can take up to 10 business days for consideration and processing.