How does Hartzell’s Pharmacy provide LTC Pharmacy Services?
Hartzell’s Pharmacy provides pharmacy, medical equipment, supply, and consultative services to several assisted living facilities, personal care, and group homes in the Lehigh Valley since the late 1980s. We have designed our dispensing systems with multiple checkpoints to prevent adverse drug interactions and maintained customized medication records for our client facilities. Hartzell’s Pharmacy provides consultant pharmacists who conduct on-site drug regimen reviews for each resident, assessing the efficacy of drug therapies and often providing recommendations to medication regimens resulting in improved overall patient care. We offer an array of other services that include various blister packaging systems, such as cycle filling and medication adherence packaging, pharmacist counseling, liaison with physicians’ offices, door to door delivery, and emergency pharmacist support 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
Hartzell’s Pharmacy offers:
- Daily deliveries
- Customized medication packaging
- Participation in most Medicare Part D plans
- Proprietary systems and technology
- Customized reports, forms, and billing
- Electronic medication administration records through QuickMAR
- Prescription document imaging system
- Transition support and training
- Ongoing on-site training for facility staff
- Educational industry specific seminars
- Strong participation and partnering with facility events
Just call our friendly staff and we will be happy to provide more information!