Hartzell’s Pharmacy was established in August 1968. Bob Hartzell purchased Sterner’s Pharmacy at Front and Pine Street and changed the name to Hartzell’s Pharmacy. The Pharmacy had been operated by the Heckenberger family prior to this, and its history dates back to 1874. Bob Hartzell operated the store at Front and Pine Street in Catasauqua, PA for 10 years when he moved the store to Second and Church Street. In 1990, we incorporated the business. Due to our growth and in an effort to better serve our community, Hartzell’s moved to 300 American Street in March, 2003.